Friday, May 27, 2005

"haha you are goal oriented.."

after some time,I reached one little lake which I know,and from there I should continue in unknown..to reach my goal..
look at this picture of another young girl in the silent secluded place of forest..
I disturbed her too with my camera..
I invited her with me on the path to my goal..
but she choosed to stay there,enjoying silence of the lake,..no goals..

and I continued on my path..alone(?) ..
impossible..at least my friend mind followed teasing me..
"haha, you are goal oriented.."..
then I put on Osho..and
osho was talking about being ordinary..
about brahmins who were faschists,Aryans,hitler...
and zen master Nansen...and much more..
This was 3rd chapter of Talks on zen:Returning to the Source.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home